After being forced to shut down, a prominent Middle Eastern TV station was planning its re-launch in an already dense market.
S2C developed a communication strategy that was set to achieve the following:
- Turn the client into the leading TV station that sets the benchmark for all competitors
- Develop the organization’s mission, vision and core values and reach an adequate positioning
- Establish clear guidelines for the client’s communication vis-à-vis different stakeholders
- Develop a methodology for reaching an optimal content strategy
- Set the base for the establishment of a strong corporate culture
In only a few years after it was launched, the TV station was able to become the number one televised media in terms of viewership volume and to be unanimously seen as a benchmark in terms of content quality and viability.